Most Downloaded Safety and Health Program Resources in 2018
The Safe + Sound Campaign’s top 3 most downloaded safety and health program resources in 2018 were:
Access these and others at https://www.osha.gov/safeandsound/safety-and-health-programs.html
Most Downloaded Safety and Health Program Activity Suggestions in 2018
Over 2,700 organizations did activities to build their safety and health program during Safe + Sound Week 2018. Try one of the top three most downloaded activity suggestions in your workplace today!
Share Your Members' Safety and Health Program Successes
Do your members or other stakeholders have successful safety and health programs in their workplaces? The Safe + Sound Campaign is looking for suggestions and examples that any organization could use to begin a program or enhance an existing one. Encourage your networks to send a few sentences that answer any of the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Their submissions could be featured in upcoming Campaign communications.
- What convinced your organization to develop a safety and health program?
- Describe one thing that you’ve done for management leadership that has made a difference in your organization.
- Describe one thing that you’ve done for worker participation that has made a difference in your organization.
- Describe one thing that you’ve done to systematically find and fix hazards that has made a difference in your organization.
- What is the best thing anyone has said about your efforts?
Show Your Workers You Care by Committing to
Safety and Health
Do you want to show your workers you care, but are not sure where to start? To help demonstrate your commitment to a safe workplace and sound business, check out these resources: