Post your current employment position on our website for only $199! Job postings remain active on our employment page until your position is filled! We currently receive over 10,000 visitors to our website monthly. (Payment is due by credit card upon submitting position. Payments are process through PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required to complete payment)
Are you currently a safety professional looking for a new opportunity? (Send Resume) to forward your resume to us today. We have quality companies looking to fill all levels. (Safety Staffing) if your company is looking to fill a current position. Our team screens and provides quality candidates for all positions!
Posted on 1/5/2019 (NEW)
Corporate EHS Manager
Cardinal Compliance Consultants has a client with an immediate need for a Corporate EHS Manager in the Toledo, OH area
This position is for a manufacturing company with multiple locations domestically and internationally. UP to 40% travel may be required.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Human Resources, this position plans, directs and implements organizational EHS programs to ensure a safe, healthy and accident free work environment.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.M.E.) from four-year college or university; Master’s degree is preferred.
- 7 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 4-5 years’ prior experience as an EHS professional in a manufacturing environment with EPA experience.
- Relevant OSHA or other safety certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of OH Bureau of Workers’ Compensation systems helpful.
- Planning and implementation of safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal EHS regulations.
- Planning and implementation of programs to train managers and employees in work site safety practices, fire prevention, and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, and other materials.
- Conducting accident investigations and root cause analyses. Work with operations and maintenance to develop corrective actions and ensure implementation.
- Conducting Job Hazard and Job Safety Analysis.
- Conducting inspections to identify existing and/or potential hazardous conditions. Work with operations and maintenance to develop corrective actions and ensure implementation.
- Providing information, signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions.
- Conducting or leading internal assessments of environmental and hazardous material compliance
- Compiling and submitting relevant safety metrics required by senior management and regulatory agencies.
- Managing applicable safety programs as necessary.
- Coordinating with the Human Resources Team regarding light duty and transitional work assignments to assist in the prompt return of injured workers.
- Maintaining safety files and records.
- Proactively participating in self-development activities to update job knowledge; read professional publications; maintain professional networks by participating in professional organizations.
Required Skills include:
- Knowledge and experience with governmental and regulatory agency standards (OSHA, EPA).
- Sound technical writing skills.
- Attention to details.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to interface effectively with senior management
- Display independent judgment and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influentially with various stakeholders in the Company
- Demonstrates the following behavioral competencies: Professionalism, Interpersonal Skills, Team Work, Sound Judgment and Analytical Problem Solving.
For condsideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Posted 11/30/2018
Company: Builders Mutual
Position: Risk Management/Safety Consultant
Position Location: Tampa, FL
Leverage your industry experience and join our expanding team in this Risk Management Consultant role, based in Tampa, Florida. The risk management consultant plays a critical role in the review and assessment of current and potential clients during the underwriting/renewal process. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will consist of approximately 90% surveying accounts; additional responsibilities include conducting training and providing risk management services to prospective and current clients.
In order to ensure your success, you will be provided with a supportive environment as you become acclimated to Builders Mutual through our extensive onboarding process. During the first 30 days, you will attend training at our home office and with field staff in different territories. Within 60 days, it is expected that you will begin conducting individual surveys. After 90 days, success will be defined as your being able to operate with a higher degree of independence and completing reports.
This position will provide you with the flexibility to set your own schedule, and to work from your home office with additional field interaction. Some overnight travel is required, with travel anticipated about 2-3 days per week.
Your WORK as a RM Consultant will make a difference by:
- Managing your assigned region by Identifying and surveying accounts
- Scheduling and conducting client surveys along with preparing and submitting reports
- Monitoring and analyzing territory trends, developing corrective action plans to improve results
- Conducting training as requested by clients, associations and manager
- Providing risk management services to potential and current clients
- Exhibiting excellent time management skills and have the ability to work from a home office Conduct business in a professional manner so as to maintain the reputation of Builders Mutual
- Working with Territory Sales Manager in support of agents within the region
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager
Skills to get the JOB done RIGHT:
- 5+ years’ experience in safety management, risk management, construction or loss control
- Bachelor's degree in the following fields of study is preferred: Safety Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Business Management, Construction Management, Industrial or Environmental Engineering OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge
- Industry specific designations and certifications
- OSHA 501 Outreach instructor certification
- High degree of safety and health knowledge
- Commercial and residential construction experience
At Builders Mutual, we take pride in creating a highly talented team that is dedicated to serving the needs of the construction industry. We are an exclusive leading writer of commercial insurance products, headquartered in Raleigh, NC with a market that includes the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
- We care about PEOPLE.
- We value TEAMWORK.
- We deliver RESULTS.
Our EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Wellness program including $100 gym reimbursement
- Do your best work, every day
- Company sponsored continuing education, designation and certification programs
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and team members
- Supportive and Collaborative work environment
- Technology stipend (monthly) and computer equipment
- Company Car with gas card
Best Method To Apply: https://www.buildersmutual.com/careers/current_opportunities?p=joboxuK8fwD
Company Name: Stellar
Job Title/Position: Safety Manager
Position Location: Jacksonville, FL
Position Description: STELLAR has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager with a primary focus on mechanical, ammonia refrigeration, and process utilities. Salaried, full time position.
- Provides professional knowledge and expertise in the development, implementation, administration and support of companywide Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) program with particular emphasis on mechanical, refrigeration and process utility systems.
- Responsible for assisting in the overall coordination and enforcement of EHS programs
- Designs, coordinates, and conducts safety orientations and training for service technicians, field employees, and office personnel.
- Researches and recommends safety equipment for use by service technicians and field personnel; coordinates ordering and purchasing of safety related equipment as necessary.
- Travels to service offices and job sites and conducts training in required plant/facility/regulatory subject matter, on-site reviews and audits of site safety for existing or potential accident or health hazards, assesses risk potential of hazards, and recommends corrective or preventative mitigation measures.
- Assists in leading the investigation and analysis of accident/incident and injuries, and developing recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Monitors all current information of federal and state safety regulations and requirements related to both general industry and construction safety, PSM, and plant/facility maintenance involving refrigeration system work.
- Assists in compiling, maintaining, and submitting accident reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Develops and monitors emergency action plans.
- Approximately 60% travel required.
- 10 years combined general industry and construction safety experience (field and office)
- Must have direct working experience in mechanical, refrigeration and process utilities
- OSHA 30 hr. Construction and General Industry
- Current 1st aid/CPR/AED training
- Experience in Hazmat, Hazwoper, NFPA 70E regulation and training
- Computer proficiency in standard software and devices
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in occupational health and safety related program)
- Certifications (e.g., STS, CHST, ASP, CSP)
- EM-385-1-1 trained
- Familiar with Procore, Bluebeam, Textura
- Ability to read/understand construction blueprints/drawings
Risk Control Assoc, Field
Job ID: 15779BR
Job Category: Risk Control
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Posted Date: May 29, 2018
Risk Control Assoc, Field
Job ID: 15786BR
Job Category: Risk Control
Location: Orlando, FL
Posted Date: May 29, 2018
Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That’s Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers – and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Under close supervision, provide underwriting with the account knowledge required to effectively understand and evaluate the applicant or customers business. Account knowledge not only includes the facts about the account but also the associates qualitative assessment which through collaboration with the underwriter will differentiate the account from others within similar classes of business. This role reports to the Risk Control Field Director or Managing Risk Control Consultant. This job does not manage others.
We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level Risk Control position. The position will directly support the delivery of risk control services to our Residual Market business, focusing on workers compensation for a wide range of policyholder operations. This will involve traveling within the assigned territory to customer locations to gather underwriting information, and deliver safety and risk management services to those customers. This position provides the opportunity for growth within our Risk Control department for all lines of business insurance.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
Preparing, conducting, and completing technically detailed risk assessment evaluations of client locations to determine potential hazards and risk factors to be considered in underwriting/risk selection. Identifying uncontrolled hazards and making appropriate recommendations to the applicant or insured. Consulting with clients on ways to control hazards to help them reduce, mitigate, or prevent losses. Understanding and demonstrating how to apply appropriate risk control products or services that align to the recommendations made to the applicant or insured. Collaborating with underwriting, Claim, Clients, BI Business Partners and other Risk Control staff. Identifying and evaluating loss trends and recognizing opportunities to provide risk control products and services which can help reduce losses. Other duties as assigned.
Two years in safety, risk control, or related fields including but not limited to construction, manufacturing, or military required . Valid drivers license required . Must be able to attain appropriate certification to meet state specific requirements where applicable.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
Undergraduate degree in environmental health and safety, construction management, basic sciences and related technical fields, strongly preferred.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
Technical aptitude, detail oriented. Superior communication skills including written, verbal and listening. Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with others. Self-awareness. Curiosity. Experience working in a collaborative environment. Critical thinking skills. Proven work ethic. Influencing skills.
Environmental: Exposure to Excess Noise (Occasionally) Exposure to Dirt, Dust, Fumes, Smoke, Gases, or Other Irritating Substances (Occasionally) Exposure to Variable Weather Conditions (Frequently) Operate or work around moving machinery (Frequently) Other: Travel (Varies with Territory Geography)
Sitting (can stand at will) (Frequently) Standing (Frequently) Climb ladders and stairs and transition to access building roof areas and multi-story buildings. (Frequently) Use of Keyboards, Sporadic 10-Key (Frequently) Driving (Daily) Walking on surfaces that are uneven, wet, icy, and somewhat unstable. (Frequently) Climbing unprotected heights (ladder, rooftop, stairs, loading dock) (Frequently)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Name: S1-Safety 1st
Job Title/Position: OCIP Safety Manager
Position Location: Land O Lakes
The Contractor’s Rail OCIP Risk Control services generally consist of the implementation, monitoring, and enforcement of safety and risk control policies and procedures for projects enrolled in the Rail OCIP and serves as the principle risk control advisor to the Risk Management Department. The Contractor shall ensure that there is sufficient coverage to provide on-site services during core business hours and be generally available on-call for emergency incidents related to construction outside of
non-core business hours.
The list is way too long!!!! Contact us for details!
CHST is preferred, OCIP knowledge is a must, heavy civil is a huge plus, 7 to 10 years of experience in the field, the more OSHA knowledge the better. If you are young in this game, show me someone that is hungry to become the best!
Position is located in the Land O Lakes area. There is very limited relocation money. Job will be anywhere from 4-5 years, with great opportunities in the future.
Best Method To Apply
Contact Douglas Chinchar: Cell 813 951 4583 or email email@example.com
Safety Supervisor (2 Positions) - Washington/Dulles Airport
- On -Site Safety Supervisor (1) Rail (2) Airport
- 8 to 10 years heavy civil experience
- 4 to 5 year position
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Previous airport experience required, we need these positions filled immediately!
CHST certification and CSP certification
Best Method To Apply
Contact Douglas Chinchar, S1-Safety 1St at 813-951-4583 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Background Checks From SafestHires - SafestHires, has partnered with WorXsiteHR to provide free background checks and drug testing services. WorXsiteHR is a free online HR software platform that automates recruiting, applicant tracking, background checks, benefits enrollment, payroll, scheduling and more - all at zero cost. As a national insurance broker, WorXsiteHR receives their compensation from insurance carriers, which allows them to offer their HR software and background checks to their clients at zero cost.Visit this FAQ to learn more and contact Andy Andersen to get started.